Women's Bible Study is for women of all ages, married or single. It is a time for talking, listening, and discovering what the Bible has to say to you. The setting is casual and women participate as they feel comfortable.
When and where we meet:
- We meet on the 2nd and 4th Monday evenings. Check our calendar for a schedule.
- Time: 6:45 PM - 8 PM
- We meet on the lower level.
What do we study?
- Breathe, making room for sabbath by Priscilla Shirer
- Gail Chard will be our leader
What happens at our meetings?
- We discuss our Bible lesson.
- We enjoy fellowship with each other while having coffee and desserts
We welcome all women to join us regardless of church background.
Cadets also meet during this time.